Archiv Contra Nepp 3.045 Themen, 42.321 Beiträge

MR. WAUNG CHENG. - The F***ing Schwachsinn goes on...

Herman Munster / 8 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles

***ohne Kommentar der Text***

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. WAUNG CHENG.
BANK OF CHINA
SHENZHEN
CHINA
SEND MAILS ONLY TO [waungc2002@echina.com]

I am Mr. Waung Cheng, Bank Manager of Bank of China, Shenzhen Branch, China. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.A British Oil onsultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation,mr Raymond Beck made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million
Dollars) in my branch.Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr.Raymond Beck died in a plane crash along with his wife Mr and Mrs Raymond & Dorene Beck in Egypt Air Flight 990,1999 air crash(for more information about this crash and person you can
contact this Website:http://www.s-t.com/daily/11-99/11-02-99/d08ho174.htm
Since we got this information about his death. On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Raymond Beck did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$30,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Republic of China, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Raymond Beck so that the fruits of this old man\'s labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will
then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 80% for me and 20% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address above. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you
understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I
shall require your assistance to invest my share in your
country.Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address.

Mr Waung Cheng.

Soviel zu diesem erheiternden Schwachsinn. Es zeigt sich also offenbar, daß die "Chinesen" zu dumm/zu faul sind, sich selber was auszudenken, so wird der Nigeria-Scheiß 1:1 kopiert. Selbstverständlich alles falsch - wie üblich.

Verplappert hat sich "MR. WAUNG CHENG" dann schließlich doch noch mit dieser ECHTEN! Schlußzeile:

"Mail sent from Adult Black Planet - http://www.adultblackplanet.com"

Nicht mal ne eigene IP können sich die Trottel-hoch-zehn leisten. Lt. WhoIs Auskunft sitzt der Betreiber der Site in Houston, Texas. Möglicherweise ist die auch nur "geliehen", jedoch: könnte die Wahl der "Absender-IP" NOCH schlechter sein???? Nicht mal der Kontinent stimmt, MR WAUNG CHENG. Dat war ja wohl nix. Mein Jott, wär mir DAS peinlich! Schon bei solchen Grundsätzlichkeiten versagen die Idioten. Peinlich. Peinlich. Peinlich.

Also, wenn sich MR. WAUNG CHENG auch bei Euch meldet = drüber lachen und weg mit dem Scheiß!

IDE-ATAPI Herman Munster „MR. WAUNG CHENG. - The F***ing Schwachsinn goes on...“
Optionen

"Nicht mal ne eigene IP können sich die Trottel-hoch-zehn leisten."

Es muss noch größere Trottel geben, nämlich die Trottel die auf so etwas hereinfallen.

Wenn sich die Leute nur den Satz "Nimm nie ein Bonbon von einem Fremden an" aus ihrer
Kindheit gemerkt hätten, dann wären vielleicht nicht soviele Mails dieser Art im Umlauf.

Gruß

IDE-ATAPI

GarfTermy Herman Munster „MR. WAUNG CHENG. - The F***ing Schwachsinn goes on...“
Optionen

...bin ich froh einen funktionierenden spamfilter zu haben!

;-)

BIMEX Herman Munster „MR. WAUNG CHENG. - The F***ing Schwachsinn goes on...“
Optionen

@Hermann Munster - Nur mal zur Info, heirbei handelt es sich Mail der so genannten ADVANCED FRAUD FEE Truppe aus Nigeria (im Volksmund auch 419 oder Nigeria Connection genannt). Es ist zum Volkssport geworden, diese Leute hereinzulegen, quasi Trophäenjagd, Beispiel: diese 419eater Webseite, eine von vielen, andere wie Scamorama veröffentlichen die typisch benutzen "Werkzeuge" der Schlümpfe. Der Trick ist folgender, sobald man antwortet, werden Telefon-Nummer, Kontonummer (wo die Million hin sollen) und weiteres gefragt. Alles klar, kein Problem, dann kommt eine Mail, der Anwalt verlangt noch notarielle Gebühren, sonst kann die Überweisung nicht raus, oder ähnlich. Dabei beschränkt man sich nicht auf Absenderadressen in Nigeria, es gibt fast für jedes Land einen "419 Vordruck", der vor Ort zum Einsatz kommen kann. Ich selbst habe vor Jahren eine Anruf eines Hamurger Exporteurs gehabt, er hatte ´ne Frage, hat insgesamt $400.000 verloren, der Trick, 4 Kartons schwarz eingefärbten Papiers (US Dollar Noten), die mit Bromid (eine paar Euro pro Liter in der Apotheke) von der schwarzen Farbe befreit werden können, die Vorführung (die mit eine paar Demo-Dollars auch klappte) mit einer angeblich sehr teuren Chemikalie, abgefüllt in einer Balantines Flasche, hat er ernst genommen, für die Buddel hat er 50.000 US Dollar bezahlt und gleich 4 Kartons schwarzen Papiers geordert. Für das vollautomtische Reininungsmodel (ein umgebauter Photokopierer) hat er dan noch mehr abgedrückt, auch hier klappte die Vorführung perfekt. 10 Scheine vorne rein, hinten kam dann aus der trickreich präparierten Maschine die sauberen Scheine wieder raus. Habe ihn dann Frieda übergeben, die Springer-Beck leitet den Verein der Geschädigten Nigerias, hat Haare auf den Zähnen ..., ich persönlich kenne dort alle gängigen Praktiken, little wonder, war selbst 4 mal vor Ort, kenne den Markt seit 25 Jahren ..., solche Mail gleich löschen oder besser noch als Spam melden ...

Optionen

@Herrmann Munster - wenn mal an kalten Winterabenden die Spannung fehlt (kein Game, nichts Neues im Netz) kannst ja mal SCAM BAITING machen, so nennt man das Ködern von Opfern dieser Betrüger. Tipps gibt´s zum Beispiel unter Bait a Mugu", Mugus, so nennen die Betrüger ihre Opfer ..., jeder SCAM BAITER, der den Jungs ein paar Dollar abjagt, wird im Netz publik gemacht und gefeiert ..., ein echter Volkssport für den schnellen Mailer ...

Optionen

Noch vergessen, man kann auch mal hier reinhören, wie die 419 Jungs am Telefon klingen, sind echte gute Teile dabei ...

Optionen

Hier noch eine Liste derjenigen Mugu Banks und deren URL´s, die bereits durch SCAM BAITER "abgeschossen" wurden (man generiert Traffic auf deren Pages, bis den Betrügern die Knete ausgeht und der Provider abschaltet...).

Conqueror Herman Munster „MR. WAUNG CHENG. - The F***ing Schwachsinn goes on...“
Optionen

Mr Egon Nilson
Capital Asset Finance Limited
78 Sunbry Street Woolwich
Se 185 LZ London UK

Dear Friend.

My name is Egon Nilson, I am the credit manager of Capital
Asset Finance Limited
here in the United Kingdom. I am contacting you of a
business transfer,of a huge sum of money from a deceased
account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that everything has been taken care off, and
all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to
contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;
I am the account officer of a foreigner named Joyce Lake
and her
husband Ronald Lake who died in an air crash along with his
wife on the January 31 in an Alaska airline Flight 261 with
other
passengers on board. You can confirm this from the website
below which was published by
CNN.WEBSITE.
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/
Since his death, none of his next-of-kin are alive to make
claims for
this money as his heir, because they all died in the
same accident himself and his wife (May their soul rest in
peace). We
cannot release the fund from his account unless someone
applies for claim as the
next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines. Upon
this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand
as a next of
kin to the deceased, as all documentations will be
carefully worked out by me
for the funds (US$18,500,000,00) to be released in your
favor as the
beneficiary\'s next of kin.

Because after five years the money will be called back to
the bank
treasury as unclaimed bills and the money shared amongst
the directors
of the bank. so it is on this note i decided to seek for
whom his
name shall be used as the next of kin/ beneficiary to this
funds rather
than allow the bank directors to share this money amongst
themselves at
the end of the year.
It may interest you to know that we have secured from
the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the
deceased
beneficiaries. Please acknowledge receipt of this message
in acceptance of
our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the
following
information if you are interested.

1.A Beneficiary name and personal banking details. In
order for me to prepare the document for transfer of the
funds in your name.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.For our personal
contact and mutual trust in each other.

I shall be compensating you with 30% which is Five million
five hundred fifty thousand dollars ($5,550,000,00) on
final conclusion of this project for your assistance, while
the balance $12,950,000 dollars
shall be for me for investment purposes. Because I intend to
retire
after the conclusion of this transaction. If this proposal
is
acceptable by you, please endeavour to contact me
immediately through my direct email
address:egonn@ziplip.com.
Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in
you,
I await your urgent response
Regards,
Mr Egon Nilson
Capital Asset Finance Limited
London UK

Olaf19 Herman Munster „MR. WAUNG CHENG. - The F***ing Schwachsinn goes on...“
Optionen

> so wird der Nigeria-Scheiß 1:1 kopiert. Selbstverständlich alles falsch - wie üblich.

Ich kenne ein chinesisches Handelsunternehmen "Guangzhong Trading Company" (Name geändert), da steht auf sämtlichen(!!) Prospektseiten oben in der Überschrift nicht "TRAding" Company, sondern "TARding Company". Ich meine, Tippfelher (sic!) machen wir ja alle mal, aber an so prominenter Stelle und dann immer wieder?!

Sicher, europäische Sprachen sind für Menschen aus Fernost sehr schwer zu erlernen (genau wie umgekehrt - Chinesisch lernt man ja auch nicht mal eben in 14 Tagen an der VHS), aber dann sollte man bei wichtigen Sachen mal einen Native Speaker Korrektur lesen lassen.

Wegen der abgekupferten Nigeria-Connection: Wer so blöd ist, und auf solchen Nonsense reinfällt, dem fallen auch solche offensichtlichen Fehler nicht auf. Insofern machen die Chinesen das schon ganz richtig. Bei der Zielgruppe wird's gewiss korrekt ankommen.

CU
Olaf