Allgemeines 21.988 Themen, 148.613 Beiträge

Da sucht wohl einer eine neue Plattform über Nickles..

gelöscht_35042 / 15 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles

Ich bekomme gerade eine private Nachricht.

Bei mir aber an der verkehrten Adresse!

Von: belssingdonm Am: 10.07.2010 17:07 Uhr
belssing.donm@yahoo.com
Good day dear,
How are you doing today?I hope fine.My name is belssing donm,i saw your profil today (and i became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(belssing.donm@yahoo.com) i believe we canmove from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.......(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter even our age diffrent but love matters alot in lifebecause i have something very important to tell you, please contact me with this e-mail address ..................(belssing.donm@yahoo.com)

Guten Tag liebe,
Wie geht es dir heute? Ich hoffe fine.My Name ist belssing donm, ich sah Ihr profil heute (und ich wurde Interessent in dir, ich werde auch gern wissen Sie mehr, und wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben werde ich Sie gerne eine Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse, so kann ich Ihnen mein Bild für Sie zu wissen, wem ich am.Here ist meine Email-Adresse (belssing.donm@yahoo.com) Ich glaube, wir senden canmove von hier! Ich bin warten auf Ihre Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse oben .......( Denken Sie an die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, auch unserer Zeit verschieden, aber die Liebe eine Menge Dinge in lifebecause Ich habe etwas sehr Wichtiges zu sagen, bitte kontaktieren Sie mich mit dieser E-Mail-Adresse ... ...............(belssing.donm@yahoo.com)

Gruß
luttyy

bei Antwort benachrichtigen
PaoloP gelöscht_35042 „Da sucht wohl einer eine neue Plattform über Nickles..“
Optionen

$419 Scammer

Schreib mal zurück und veröffentliche es auf Scambaiter.info

Jedes mal wenn jemand "Cloud" sagt, verliert ein Engel seine Flügel.
gelöscht_35042 PaoloP „ 419 Scammer Schreib mal zurück und veröffentliche es auf Scambaiter.info “
Optionen

Account sperren und ferddich....

Gruß

Ma_neva gelöscht_35042 „Account sperren und ferddich.... Gruß“
Optionen

So ein Sommertag hat es eben mal in sich.
Wo die Liebe eben hinfällt :-), da leert sie dann manchmal auch die Börse *LoL*.
Oh man, da gibt es viele "hilfreiche" *LoL* Sprüche. Nix für ungut luttyy.
Auch ohne Sonnenstich lustig, Schön das Du uns an dem Spaß teilhaben läßt :-).

Gruß
Manfred

Das Genie tut was es muß, das Talent tut was es kann
gelöscht_84526 PaoloP „ 419 Scammer Schreib mal zurück und veröffentliche es auf Scambaiter.info “
Optionen

Habe ich auch gerade im Messenger gehabt.

Gruß
K.-H.

Vagabund gelöscht_35042 „Da sucht wohl einer eine neue Plattform über Nickles..“
Optionen

Hab eben ne nachricht von dem bekommen.. Herr Nicklesß Werden sie mal Chef und hauen den raus! ^^

groggyman gelöscht_35042 „Da sucht wohl einer eine neue Plattform über Nickles..“
Optionen

Hallo
Auch ich bin jetzt in den Kreis der begünstigten aufgenommen und durfte diese eMail erhalten, super.

User geblockt, den Mist gelöscht und fertich.

-groggyman-

torsten40 gelöscht_35042 „Da sucht wohl einer eine neue Plattform über Nickles..“
Optionen

So lange bei nickles, und hab noch keine PN bekommen :(
In den ganzen Jahren gerade 2. Nicht mal so ein Spam, sendet mir etwas. :p

Freigeist
Optionen

Good day my love,

Thanks for your mail
,How are you and how was your day?mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar
Senegal.My name is belssing Donm 25 years single and never married, i am
from Somalia in East Africa and presently i am residing in the
Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the on going war in
my country and the death of my parents.It was a very horrible
experience for me as i have never witnessed such a thing in my life,it
happened while i was at school,as i was a university student then, when i
lost my entire family as a result of the war in my country. It is only
by the grace of God that i am alive now,with the help of some charity
organization owned by the church,we were taken to Dakar Senegal here in
west Africa
where i am living now as a refugee and my life has never remained the
same since then.I like kind and honest people,i hate war and seeing
crying children,as for my hobbies,i really do not have much time for
them again,apart from singing,as i am always singing and the lead
vocalist in the church choir. I would like to know more about you. I
will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my
picture for you.have
a lovely day and have a wonderful week.....Hoping to hear from you
soonest.Warmest Kisses.
belssing Donm.

Angehängt das Bild von ner leicht bekleideten Schwarzafrikanerin.

Ganz schwache Leistung, die halten Nickles.de wohl für ne Single Börse.

Ich schreib mal zurück ich bin Mike Krüger, Betonbauer aus Quikborn.
Weitere Details schmeiss ich hier dazu, mal sehen ab wann der Mugu dann Geld will.

Gerd6 gelöscht_35042 „Da sucht wohl einer eine neue Plattform über Nickles..“
Optionen

tja, nun rächt es sich, wenn man unbedingt in der "hall of fame" der aktivsten user auftauchen will. Denn daran hat man sich wohl orientiert. Die mail ging wohl nur an die high society die auf der Startseite mit Konterfei vertreten ist ;-)))))))))))

gelöscht_35042 Gerd6 „tja, nun rächt es sich, wenn man unbedingt in der hall of fame der aktivsten...“
Optionen

Aha,

ich fühle mich geehrt und werde sofort die Mail wohlwollend beantworten..:))

Und du bist ja nur sauer, weil du keine hast..äätsch ;-)

Gruß

TAsitO gelöscht_35042 „Da sucht wohl einer eine neue Plattform über Nickles..“
Optionen

Hallo.
Über Yahoo bekommen wir auch immer nach der gleichen Art Aufträge.
Also Vorsicht vor Yahoo und Ltd.`s aus England.
Gruss.

http://www.talk-about.org/leben-ist-mehr/default.asp
Optionen

So nach ein paar Mails hat der Mugu die Katze ausm Sack gelassen.

Dear
I will like to have a good relationship with you.
Well I am Belssing Donm from Somalia, the only daughter of Dr.Wilson Donm. My father is now late, my father was killed in the present on going war in my country(Somalia) alongside my mother and my entire family and all his properties was totally destroyed.However,after their death I managed to escape with the help of a private charity organization that is being owned by the church to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa,where i live now as a refugee in the refugee camp,the refugee camp is managed by the church with a Reverend Father Leo Joseph as the camp cordinator and care taker of every thing that happens here in the refugee camp. he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women and its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.
As a refugee here,I don't have any right or priviledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my education because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place. My father was an international wealthy business man,he was the managing director of a Gold and Mine industry, with branches in Ghana and Mughadishu(capital of Somalia my country) and he was also a great politician in my country.
My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel.
The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future .I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,
There is this huge amount of Six million Five Hundred thousand U.S dollar ($6,500,000.00) which my late Father Deposited with my name in the bank for an investment purposes before he was assassinated in the present on going war in my country, and he made me the next of kin.
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more.
Below here is what I need from you so that I can send to you the bank information:
(1) occupation and position in the company
(2) Phone and Fax numbers
(3) House and Office addresses.
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.i will like you to call me on our Reverend father telephone office number whom i have been using his computer to send this message to you his name is Rev.father Leo Joseph. tell;(+221-76-635-73-55)please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Belssing, and they will send a message for me to come and received your call,
Please i need you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can hear your voice we can talk more about this and i can clearly exlpain even further to you, remember that age or distance is not matter in love but what matters is good relationship from our heart. Honey attached hear is another of my picture for you.and Have a nice day and think about me. Am waitting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in love,
Miss Belssing Donm.

groggyman PaoloP „So nach ein paar Mails hat der Mugu die Katze ausm Sack gelassen. Dear I will...“
Optionen

Hallo
Wozu der lange Text, ran an die Buletten, die Nullen hinter der 5 könnten später auf deinem Konto vorn stehen :-))
Es sind schon viele durch das Internet reich geworden.

-groggyman-

PaoloP groggyman „Hallo Wozu der lange Text, ran an die Buletten, die Nullen hinter der 5 könnten...“
Optionen

Ja ich bin mal gespannt welche Gebühren da jetzt plötzlich auftauchen
und ob ich vor lauter Gier noch in der Lage bin den Western Union Zettel auszufüllen.

Optionen

Okay nun will er Geld sehen.
Ich hab ihm geschrieben ich weisst nicht so recht ob er nicht doch ein Betrüger ist.

I have been patiently waiting for this mom
ent in my life, and i feel now that God has finaly answered my prayers through you. honey as soon as you contact the bank and them transfer this my money to your account it will help us to start a new life for our future,my darling i want you to know that i am not a 419 ok,and i am not a nigeria i am from somalla ok,i love you with all my heart,Thanks and remain bless.have a happy weekend,
Take good care of your self for me .
Always yours forever love,
Miss Belssing,

Ich frag ihn jetzt mal ob ich statt Western Union auch mit meiner Aldi Kreditkarte bezahlen kann.